Jamie Alderton – On How to Become a Sponsored Athlete, Build a Loyal Following and Train People Online
Many trainers get stuck in the cycle of training client after client becoming dependant on only one source of income. Imagine having more freedom with your working hours and the opportunity to transform lives around the world….Jamie tell’s us how he did it.
Jamie Alderton is a fitness model, advanced personal trainer, pro muscle model, natural bodybuilding champion and has been featured in some of the top fitness mags including Muscle and Fitness and Men’s Fitness. He’s also the owner of Fit Works Personal Training Studio and is sponsored by Grenade Fat Burners.
In this training call, Jamie’s inspiring story starts with 7 years service in the Army.
Not long after leaving he was approached in the gym, and because Jamie was in such good shape he was advised to enter his first bodybuilding competition.
It was the first Jamie had ever stepped foot on stage and he managed to bag 2nd place! Then later that year he became the national natural bodybuilding champion in the UK!
In 2010 he started personal training and opened up his studio Fit Works…. offering face-to-face coaching, mentoring, competition preparation and online fitness & nutrition programs.
Jamie’s tireless work ethic has got him where he is today. There is no shortcuts. He’ even says himself, “I’ve not turned on the TV in 4 or 5 months!”
Here’s what Jamie had to say about PT Mastermind:
“PT Mastermind is a great concept to give personal trainers the information they need to rise above the competition! With such a competitive market its important to get inside information and learn from people who have already succeeded! Knowledge is power and success is determined by a passion for what you do combined good, strong work ethic.”
In Jamie’s training call he reveals:
- How he won the natural bodybuilding title in the first year he started competing.
- How he first got started with personal training.
- What makes the difference between success and failure.
- How to get sponsored by a fitness/supplement brand.
- How to grow an audience of over 17,000 raving Facebook Fans.
- Get into the best shape of your life.
- Start competing to get credibility and attention from sponsors.
- Listen, learn and work hard.
- Focus on offering a quality service rather than quantity.