How to Attract and Retain Personal Training Clients – Fundamental Fitness Marketing for Personal Trainers
“Long hours, small pay, constant no shows. I love training, but the struggle to keep clients is tough.”
Does this sound familiar to you?
Well if it does I can guarantee you something is going wrong with your marketing. Your value proposition (if you even have one) isn’t attractive enough and doesn’t give your prospects a good enough reason why they should work with you.
In the video below I’m going to share with you:
- The BIG problem with certification courses.
- How to attract and retain personal training clients through the use of an attractive value proposition.
- What a value proposition actually is.
- Why you need one.
- How you can create one for your fitness business.
- A really BAD value proposition.
- The value proposition statement for PT Mastermind.
The full module on “Creating a Killer Value Proposition and Differentiating Yourself from the Competition” is available inside PT Mastermind. To grab the case study I mentioned of how my friend Oli, a local trainer, made £632 after just 1 group training session, click here.