Elsbeth Vanio – How To Get Qualified Leads To Call You
On today’s call, Elsbeth Vanio reveals her #1 strategy for attracting qualified leads on auto-pilot, what metrics to measure, the importance of following up and how she reduced her cancellation rate from 20% to nearly 0%.
This is one of the best training calls I’ve had for PT Mastermind. You’re all in for a treat!
Who is Elsbeth Vanio?
Elsbeth is a Strength and Conditioning Specialist in Ottawa with the goal of helping people live better and play better through better movement.
Her mandate is to provide the best training in Ottawa.
Her training credentials include being a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), and a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), as well as being the first trainer in Ottawa certified in Functional Movement Screen (FMS).
She has also earned a Bachelor of Science in engineering and has experience as a ski instructor, a disabled ski guide, a hockey coach and an ultimate frisbee coach. She has also competed nationally in ultimate frisbee, and provincially in basketball and hockey.
What You’ll Discover On The Call
- How to get qualified leads that call you asking to work with you.
- What metrics to measure in order to grow and why.
- Her killer old-school marketing strategy that no-one’s using right now.
- How she reduced her cancellation rate from 20% to almost nothing.
- Strong relationships with people that can refer clients to you are essential.
- Always record where your clients come from so you can see what marketing is working and what isn’t.
- Recognise what you’re good at, what you’re skills are – to be authentic.
- You have to believe you’re worth what you’re charging.